Post your favorite picture

Options

Replies

• canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps... how about not posting pictures of self in underwear?! Make me feel like I am on x rated site. Keep in mind that this is for all ages, and young kids read this too.
    Haha what young kids read this?

i agree keep these pics coming :D

Haha so should I post my underwear ones??
  • lewist90
    lewist90 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps... how about not posting pictures of self in underwear?! Make me feel like I am on x rated site. Keep in mind that this is for all ages, and young kids read this too.

no you should PM them to me ;)
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

Why yes....yes you should. :wink: LOL!!!
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    my favorite picture(s) will earn me a strike if posted here....and wayyy too many unwanted friend requests. ;) Sorry babe.

Your avatar is epic. Post that one.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i suck at posting pics go to my profile!!!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

*eyeroll*
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

*eyeroll*

I know really.... What young kids are on this site. Not like they can not see it anywhere else or on TV. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU. So I will continue to post pictures in my underwear if I damn well please.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Actually, no. The site rules state that you must be 18+ to have an account. Nice try.
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Nanny State? Why is a tasteful underwear picture any different than a bikini picture (of which this site has many)?

If I had some, I'd post them! :)
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    THANK YOU. So I will continue to post pictures in my underwear if I damn well please.

You have my full support! :)
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options

Actually, no. The site rules state that you must be 18+ to have an account. Nice try.
    hahah burn. thank you :)
  • bellydancer124
    Options
    I missed the underwear pic? :frown: :grumble:
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options

Cha-ching! Ladies and Gentlemen. We have a winner!
  • Kathy_TheVampireSlayer
    Options
    How do you even post pics on here ?:cry:
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    5O77S.jpg

There's others but they are reserved for one select male right now haha.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    =D
    image04122012103229.jpg
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Here's mines!! This is one of my underwear one lol... Sorry if ya don't like it but I LOVE it!!!

****STAFF NOTE: Post has been edited****

While we salute this member in their weight loss and amazing transformation the pictures did have to be removed from this post due to a violation of guideline #12

Keep up your amazing work and we wish you all the best in your diet and fitness goals!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • Quattrone21
    Options
    So where are the pics?
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options