New guy here - highly motivated! Who's with me?

Options
Hey everyone! Just signed up here to see what it's like....I know my goals and should have no problem attaining them. Good to see everyone!
:drinker:

Cheers!
~Mike

Replies

• mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Highly motivated is a good thing! good luck!! :wink:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Highly motivated and from your pic, you really don't need to lose! Welcome to My Fitness Pal!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site. It is very helpful. Sometimes my motivation waves so I like to look at the success stories and it gives me a boost. Good luck.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Highly motivated and from your pic, you really don't need to lose! Welcome to My Fitness Pal!

Could be his goal, or could be he's on here to maintain..not necessarily lose :)
  • Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166
    Options

Thanks. You're right...I don't really need to lose weight, but I like to stay motivated and use my energy to motivate others as well.
    = )
  • terra32903
    terra32903 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what you are 'highly motivated' to do. Certainly can't improve that body LOL. But, I am willing to sit back and patiently wait and see......
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WOOT! WELCOME!! SOO MOTIVATED!
  • Martoch
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment, Terra...I wasn't always in this shape. I had an average athletic body, but not this toned. I had to work for it like most of us do. I try to share my energy with others - it's contagious!
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment, Terra...I wasn't always in this shape. I had an average athletic body, but not this toned. I had to work for it like most of us do. I try to share my energy with others - it's contagious!

That's great. I can use some of that energy somedays.
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too, feel free to add me
  • Breelundquist
    Options
    I'm pretty new (: really excited
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya - On my last 10 lbs, and plateaued... trying to lose the belly fat! Grrr.
  • august832004
    Options
    hey mike i'm also looking for motivated individuals...feel free to add me as well!
  • Martoch
    Options
    hey mike i'm also looking for motivated individuals...feel free to add me as well!

Added ya, buddy! Anyone else?
    :)
  • helenta77
    helenta77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me to, i cant believe your 38, you look 20. Your hard work has paid of, you look amazing.
  • Martoch
    Options
    Me to, i cant believe your 38, you look 20. Your hard work has paid of, you look amazing.

Thanks! I have to thank my family DNA for the young looks...the hard work definitely pays off as I was not naturally ripped at all. I was a skinny runt in high school...athletic as hell, but thin and not much muscle showing.
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i need some new motivation in my life...anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Martoch
    Options
    Added ya! We all can use some motivation from time to time...I've fallen off the motivation wagon in the past, but I don't let it last long. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Highly Motivated...Are you in the military? I only ask because thats a soldier phrase if I ever heard one.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I need like minded friends FR sent :flowerforyou: