Movie Motivation

Options
I have found that when I'm on the tredmill or eliptical I work much harder when watching a movie like "Blue Crush." It is full of scenes of beaches and girls looking great in bikinis. Also the movie is about a girl working hard to become a famous surfer which is primarily a male dominated sport. As much as I love watching this movie I would love to have more suggestions on good movies to watch while working out. Any ideas??

Replies

• enigmakey
    enigmakey Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Flashdance
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Any of the Rocky Movies!!! Or how about other cheesy 80s movies like..... Karate Kid?
  • jezziebelle
    Options
    Showgirls? LOL

I have internet connected on our treadmills at school so I watch reruns of the Biggest Loser. :)

Other than that, I like watching sports movies: Remember the Titans, Cinderella Man, Stick It, stuff like that.
  • jezziebelle
    Options
    Any of the Rocky Movies!!! Or how about other cheesy 80s movies like..... Karate Kid?

Ya know, they are remaking the Karate Kid with Jaden Smith (Will and Jada's Son) as the boy? Should be interesting...
  • Mellie13
    Mellie13 Posts: 424
    Options
    Almost any dance movie would be motivating to me-great music, great bodies to be inspired by.
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I say any 80s movie with a dance or music inspired theme. Then you have hilarious fashions, high energy, great music and a lot of fun!
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    The movie that has motivated me the most was "Vision Quest".
  • artfourpassion
    Options
    These are some great suggestions!! Thank you so much!