Anyone try 10 Minute Trainer?

Options
First off I know it's not 10 mins a day, but 3 10 min segments, but it's done by the guy who created Px90 so I thought I'd check this out. Anyone doing it?

Replies

• camajade
    camajade Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I did. I loved doing the cardio one but was restricted by the belt. It needs to be attached to the middle hinge of a door, but I only had one door with a middle hinge. You can do it without the belt, but i prefer the resistance it gave me. A few exercices with the rubber band where to hard for me to do, so I just used free weights. I loved the fact that it was just 10 min. I would finish the 10 min cardio and be in a sweat. I usually did 20 or 30, but when I didn't have much time, I figured 10 minutes was better then none. I will admit, like all other exercice routine, I did not stick with it. I sometimes take out the cardio cd and do it twice in a row. Basically, I believe it is as good as any other, but only if you do it. What I don't like about it, the belt rolls up in a bunch, it's kind of annoying. I don't recommend or not recommend it. I just wanted to share a little of my experience with it. good luck with you search.