New guy here - highly motivated! Who's with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• DarcyGibbs
    Options
    Hey, I am overflowing with motivation and I even run a blog devoted to nutrition, training, motivation and better psychological approaches to life :)

Add away :)
  • SOUTH3RN
    Options
    I believe you can accomplish your goals. I only like 5 pounds reaching my goal. I can finally see all the hard work I've been doing starting to pay off.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • jredman0204
    jredman0204 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will need your motivation!!! That is my biggest challenge is staying motivated when I don't see the results that I think I should see. Good luck with your maintaining, and I welcome any ideas or suggestions that you might have!
  • august832004
    Options
    hey mike i'm also looking for motivated individuals...feel free to add me as well!

Added ya, buddy! Anyone else?
    :)

thanks mike, my goal is to look like you someday
  • ajanuary2774
    Options
    Welcome ; p
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! We're here for you! :)
  • chiloi
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me.
  • misshaylynn
    misshaylynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Always love a good motivator and learning new tips, especially about lifting! Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :)
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Motivation is ALWAYS good!
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!
    Motivation is definitely key to making changes/maintaining fitness! Good to have you here, and I am most certainly with you!
  • Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166
    Options
    Highly Motivated...Are you in the military? I only ask because thats a soldier phrase if I ever heard one.

I was military for 10 years...I got out in 2004 to stay close to my son.
    = )
  • Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166
    Options
    hey mike i'm also looking for motivated individuals...feel free to add me as well!

Added ya, buddy! Anyone else?
    :)

thanks mike, my goal is to look like you someday

Thank you...very flattering!
    Welcome welcome!
    Motivation is definitely key to making changes/maintaining fitness! Good to have you here, and I am most certainly with you!

Thanks, bro...looking good!
  • lucky723
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Anyone could always use a good motivator whether they are in shape or to maintain!!! Feel free to add me!