Small person with big tummy change

Options
Not sure if this will work, but here it ismy change.

My height is 1.52 cm, start weight was 53 kg, current weight is 48 kg.

2mmwp40.jpg

sm7zwi.jpg

Replies

• tundeke
    Options
    Could somebody let me know how do i resize?
  • akylios
    akylios Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look incredibly beautiful. before and after. way to go.

Im not sure on how to resize with tinypic, but i know on photobucket it give you the option to do it after you upload the pic. i think i read somewhere on here most pic uploads look best on this site around 500x700, cant recall though
  • crisco03
    Options
    Wow, you got great results, good job, and congrats!! :) I think I have the same problems you did, what program did you use?
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    You look so good, that's my problem too. What did you do? & How long did it take you?
  • tundeke
    Options
    Before.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg
  • tundeke
    Options
    Yeeeeyy, worked, i have changed it to photobucket instead. :)
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • SunLove
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go!!
  • tundeke
    Options
    Wow, you got great results, good job, and congrats!! :) I think I have the same problems you did, what program did you use?

I have achieved this in 4 months. I started running ; i was doing really well for 2 months (i could run around 8 -10 miles) however i damaged my left knee so couldn't do anything for 2 weeks. With running I lost around 2 kg. Then started swimming and Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I have done the DVD religiously for a month and a half and i think is the DVD that changed my shape really.

Oh I shouldnt forget to mention that I have been eating healtly cutting out pasta, sugary sweets and bread as much as possible. I have been measuring everything by milligram and recording them to make sure i will not overeat.
  • crisco03
    Options
    Well, you look amazing! Thanks for the tips! :)
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done - you've achieved loads in those 4 months. You look great. (I love your bikini and nail varnish too!). :) x
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! You look great!
  • coastie_wife07
    Options
    you look amazing
  • tundeke
    Options
    Thanks everyone, i hated excersise still not a fan but realised there are no magic pills unfortunatelly. Only healthy food and excersie will do miracles!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!