anyone wanna get in shape with me??

Options
over the last year ive lost 80 pounds and now im all about getting in shape i go lifting / running just about every day anyone wanna do it with me??

Replies

• august832004
    Options
    i'm starting p90x monday but you can feel free to add me.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ive never tried anything like p90x i mainly do lifting youll have to let me know how it works for you
  • august832004
    Options
    ive never tried anything like p90x i mainly do lifting youll have to let me know how it works for you

i've been owning it for a few years and never really finished through it. but i'll definitaly keep you posted
  • djames92
    Options
    i hope it works out for you
  • sarah_gwen
    sarah_gwen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I run and plan on lifting as soon as I get some dumbbells. I'm also going to get the Intensity workout DVD for Christmas! You should try it, I heard it has great results. c:
  • djames92
    Options
    i did insanity once and it is wild! its rough but if you can stick to it im sure youll get the results your looking for! ive never bought it cuz its kinda expensive haha
  • august832004
    Options
    i did insanity once and it is wild! its rough but if you can stick to it im sure youll get the results your looking for! ive never bought it cuz its kinda expensive haha

your right about that! lol i bought the p90x and told myself i would never buy another workout video again. but hell, if it works after i have completed my first 90 days, then it would be a good investment! i'll have to wait and see.