Hi! Looking to get/give some weight loss support! :)

Options
Hi there! My name is Irene Johnson. I'm 23, live in Springfield MO. I have a wonderful husband and two beatuiful children (3 and 1). I really started my journey Sept. 2012. So far I have lost about 18 lbs... I am so proud. I am looking to make some friends so share our weight loss success and give support when we feel like eating an entire container of ice cream. I hope everyone is enjoying getting healthy. We are so strong!!! :D

Replies

• Dianna00001
    Options
    HI! Yourself seems like u are doing a Great Job on your journey..... I am a Grandmother of 9 from 21-3 months......:flowerforyou:
  • august832004
    Options
    feel free to add me, i also need that push for motivation
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done honey, 18lbs is a huge loss :smile: I live in the UK and Spain and am married with 3 dogs and 3 cats!
    Am thinking about that tub of ice cream now!
  • Halie_Bird
    Halie_Bird Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends too! All together I've lost about 30 pounds but the last 15 or so is tough!!
  • wirthnet
    wirthnet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I lost 31lbs and 33inches on my 90 day challenge. (went from a size 18 to a 9) I have kept it off for over 6 months now.
    I am happy to give support when you need it. I have a fb page that offers tips, recipes etc but I don't want you to think I am trying to advertise so if you want it just email or message me seperate from the thread. Good luck on your journey!! Getting healthier feels SOOOOO much better! Lynnette wirthnet@gmail.com
  • Kiralai
    Kiralai Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm about the same age as you (24) and I'm a mama looking to lose some weight as well! Feel free to add me!