Getting back into it, who's with me?

Options
In 2010 I started at 6'4" 267 and joined MFP. In a matter of months I had lost over 35 lbs. Since then, a few things happened in life to take my attention off my health, and the weight has been slowly coming back on. This morning I weighed in at...267, right back where I started, although I'm a bit stronger mentally and physically than last time.

I do Crossfit once a week, and am trying to get one more intense workout into my week. Otherwise, I get some light strength training done at work and try to be active with my dog. But making good choices about eating is about 80% of the game (at least for me), so I'm looking to get back into calorie counting.

I'm just looking for people who are friendly and motivating. Your status, goals, and strategy for getting healthy aren't important as long as you're about giving and getting encouragement.

See you on the other side!

Replies

• arcticdimples
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation too so feel free to add me...
  • zer0vital
    Options
    Not much response so far so I'll bump once. :-)
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    You want intense work outs? Short on time? I can help out with that. Give me a shout if you want.
  • bee_strong
    Options
    feel free to add me, looking for friends as well :)
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support we all need friends on here!!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it too. Recovering from surgery so I am not allowed to get exercise happy, but I am walking. Main focus is logging and staying on track... feel free to add me.
  • Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166
    Options
    I'm in, brother!

Welcome and I'll be sure to give you swift kicks in the *kitten* when needed.
    ; )