My NSV for the day :]

Options
I was running today outside as per usual. Well I downloaded this app that i use to map out my walk/jog routes. It has a thing in it to record distance and everything as you run. So defiantly used that today. I been doing this since Oct 29,2012. The day I decided I was doing this for good this time and talked my family into doing a 5k in March with me. I wanted to have enough time to train and everything. 4 months to go. Anyways. When I started I was at a 23:00/mile Pace. Today I started it and Did my walk/jog. I was at a 17:39/mile pace. And I could breathe after it. When I started I was panting my way into the house grabbing a glass of water and throwing down my throat so I could breathe :] I am like super happy today because of this. On a cute note I run down my road its a dead end so I do it several times. The neighbors have this cute little chihuahua it was chilling on their front porch every time I passed it. It would walk to the road then I would put my hand down for it. It would tap my hand then run back the porch. It was so cute. When i say every time I mean it. Hehe. That doggy was like a little motivator.

Replies

• dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    great news. i started jogging myself recently. its such a good feeling when you realise " I can do this". Well done :)
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    great news. i started jogging myself recently. its such a good feeling when you realise " I can do this". Well done :)

Thanks a ton :]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!