Looking for some mfp friends

Options
Hi there! I am back for the 3rd ( maybe 4th??) time! I just hit my wall tonight and got really mad after eating some McDonald's. Blah!! I am looking for some friends who are active on here and can help keep me motivated! I have a goal of 50 pounds by May 18 ( my wedding day!).

Friend me!!! :)

Replies

• CynicChick
    CynicChick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have 50 lbs to lose, and my wedding anniversary is in May also! I've been to Weight Watchers so many times I think they have an enrollment package with my name on it ready in case I come back in! LOL Been on lots of other diets. Have been eating better and tracking on MFP for almost a week now. We can do this together! Please add me as a friend if you like.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    hi, im back too, i definately need some motivation. I have no problem losing the first 10 but for some reason i have some sort of mental block and can never get past there lol, i know what to do and what to eat just cant seem to do it lol
  • tripletmom2004
    tripletmom2004 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 30 pounds to lose. I have a hard time staying in track and could also use some supportive friends!!
  • Rachbell84
    Rachbell84 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off for months. I can't get past where I'm at which happens to be the point I can never get past no matter what diet or lifestyle I'm on.
  • srwildeman
    Options
    Looking for mfp friends to share the journey. I started on Monday and I am following a 1200 cal. Paleo diet. NO diet pepsi, that was tough, no grains,no dairy. Meat, vegs, fruit,nuts and seeds. I am also gluten free. I am trying the paleo approach because even though I have lost weight in the past carbs and suger are my downfall. So far feeling satisfied. My nutritionist says eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and supper like a peasant.
  • tschipman
    Options
    Hey Me Too! This is my first go round on MFP, but I've done Weight Watchers and other diets. I also need to lose 50 pounds by next summer! Add me! Add me! And Cynic Chick's wedding is a BIG deal! That's very exciting and a huge motivator! Congratulations!
  • ktbollman
    ktbollman Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I Have also tried weight watchers 3x . What the heck is wrong with me??? I am always giving up when I don't see the quick results. I also give up when I eat bad...I don't want to track food when I eat bad and then no tracking one meal leads to more untracked meals.

Glad I made this post! I have recieved a lot of friend requests!