Anyone else just starting? Aim to lose 33Ibs :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Miss_Alishia
    Options
    I haven't *just* started... been at it for a couple months but I am trying to lose 34 lbs :) I have lost 4 so far! Good luck to you
  • jessalterson
    Options
    I just started back up! Looking to lose 25 lbs...maybe more depending on how I look/feel. Let's do it together! Looking for some motivation as well--anyone feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • Hintonagus
    Options
    Who wants to stop me reaching for the chocolate and crisps and lose 33Ibs!?

Argh, the two 'C' words! Feel free to invite me (this goes for anyone looking for more friends).

Cheers.
  • Burger0827
    Options
    I just started back up with this again on Monday, I used it back in January through the beginning of the spring and lost 10 pounds! Which I'm pretty sure I gained back now, so I'm on a mission again to lose those 10 pounds and maybe some more!!
  • Samibabi
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sami and I'm trying to lose 54 lbs.
  • Nikki32Cruz
    Nikki32Cruz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im game i just found this app. and i couldnt be happier
  • mhollyj
    mhollyj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to do the same!
  • troysox
    Options
    Hi, I also just started a few weeks ago and I love this site. We can do this!!!!:smile:
  • kphillery
    kphillery Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Man, i feel so bad... I was 173 before getting pregnant, now 7 months postpartum i am 210 and a little depressed about how everytime i get a little amped to lose weight, I fail. I've hired a personal trainer this time and im attempting to be optimistic about my progress... Losing at least 33lbs sounds good to me.
  • JordanWhibbs
    Options
    Feel free to add me! i am looking to lose 35lbs! want some company along the way so go ahead and add me!
  • Diva1205
    Diva1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too! I need to lose 100!