3 lbs from Goal

Options
Hi! My name is Jessica. I started my journey in June 2011 at 300 lbs and 18 months later I am 147 lbs. Goal is 145. Discovered MFP in March 2012.

Before and After pic:

232323232%7Ffp%3B%3A9%3Enu%3D3235%3E56%3B%3E658%3EWSNRCG%3D35%3A7%3B5%3A%3B%3C433%3Anu0mrj

Replies

• Assistlo
    Assistlo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! great Job !!!!! You look fabulous !!!!!!!!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thanks for posting - you're a true inspiration! Congratulations.
  • conraj74
    conraj74 Posts: 182
    Options
    great job!
  • kelseey73x
    kelseey73x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    good job jessica, you must be so proud of yourself!!! get that last 3 down and stay down!!! maintaining is difficult but i bet your strengths will hold you up! enjoy your life!
    nothing tastes better than skinny feels!
  • suckerlove
    Options
    You look amazing what an inspiration.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing,great job :)
  • siandannie
    Options
    wow!!! you look like a different person! you were really diligent to lose that in that amount of time!:happy:
  • GingerRunner
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!! We can see how you look.....tell us how you fee! Tell us how you did it. Tell us how you DID it....not the food or the math....how did you dig in and stop the old behaviors. That's where (so far) I have failed every single day....
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm so proud and I don't even know you :) Such an inspiration to us all!
  • candctaber
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, congrats!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You are a huge insperation way to go girl you look amazing i hope you feel amazing too
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look terrific!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    wowza, well done!
  • rrboxer
    rrboxer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hard work, exercise, healthy eating and persistence does pay off. Not to mention how much energetic and fabulous I'm sure you feel. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look absolutely amazing, and what an inspiration you are!!

Cheers:drinker:
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different, much younger person. Thank you so much for sharing. You have truly inspired me.
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You inspire me everyday! I am always encouraged by your dedication. You definitely give me hope that it is very possible to lose weight if you set your mind to it. I have around 60-65 pounds to lose, and you are a perfect example of what I need to do to achieve it! You look amazing, by the way :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!