Trying to lose the last 15 pounds! Who's with me?:)

Options
Hey guys if there's anybody out there that are about 15lbs away add me as a pal! It's the last little bit so I need as much motivation as possible (especially during the holidays).

Feel free to add me and we can do this together:)

Just FYI:
I'm 18
SW: 135
CW: 128
GW: 112-115

Replies

• kaypat09
    kaypat09 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm down to the last 20, I feel you! We can get through the holidays!
  • brazerbramon
    brazerbramon Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have about 15 to go as well. I'm with you. Oh the holidays are going to be tough, especially with my Italian family. For some reason my mom always thinks I need one more serving.
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have about 5-8 to go and tone up all over. I never though losing this last few pounds is gonna be so hard. I've only lost 1/2 in two weeks and i'm exercising every day. I would love to reach my goal by Christmas but at this point is looking almost impossible. Feel free to add me
  • crisco03
    Options
    I have 16 left til I reach my goal! Hang in there, it will be soo worth it to stick in and keep fighting! Try to stay strong at Thanksgiving! Good luck! :)
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    *raises hand* I am I am! anyone feel free to add me. Just put in a few details about yourself please. We can do this, we can do this * repeat*
  • tellascott
    Options
    I've been trying to lose that last 15 pounds for 3 months now, get just below 180 on the scale and then it creeps back up again overnight and stays at 181. Very frustrating and discouraging. To cheer myself up i move my wii fit to different spots on the floor until it gives me a weight I know is wrong but I like to hear. :D
  • mmn2294
    Options
    Awesome thanks guys! Anyone else feel free to add me:)