ugh hungry.

Options
What to eat? Below on calories for the day and I'm super hungry!! Can't snack on and kind of nut because im allergic. Suggestions?

Replies

• squishyhomie
    Options
    apple, banana, Clementine

And a huge glass of water
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Eggs, chicken, beans & rice, protein smoothie... - if you're low on calories, eat a meal! :bigsmile:
  • SuzAnnaCromer
    SuzAnnaCromer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Popcorn!!!! Mmm
  • wesl3y60
    wesl3y60 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    yea, the fruit doesnt really seem satisfying to me right now. I can eat a meal this late?
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    how about popcorn =)
    ooo
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    yea, the fruit doesnt really seem satisfying to me right now. I can eat a meal this late?

Of course you can eat a meal this late. Time of eating doesn't matter. =)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    eat some protein and fruit.

boiled eggs and blueberries are my favorite snacking items.
  • wesl3y60
    Options
    oh cool... I ran and burned 300 calories today so I still have 909 cal. remaining...so i guess another meal is in order...
  • StefanieTCWC
    StefanieTCWC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bare Naked brand apple chips. They are super low in calories, and CRUNCHY! when I want to snack i either want salty or sweet, but ALWAYS crunchy!
  • Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Calories DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS.. That is just a myth you cant eat after a certain time
  • wesl3y60
    Options
    excellent now I dont have to feel so guilty when its late. I have kind of an of eating schedule anyways. I guess turkey patty and apples it is.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Thats a lot of calories to have left, eat whatever meal you want as long as it fits in your macros. Its a little hard to suggest anything more specific without seeing your diary to see where you are at with protein etc.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    ICE CREAM NOM NOM NOM
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Fiber or protein....a bowl of high fiber cereal is nice at night....and a touch sweet.
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    protein
  • marvelscale
    Options
    oh yum that sounds good, I should put ground turkey on the grocery list *_*
  • wesl3y60
    Options
    Thanks for the help! :wink: :heart:
  • Kathrynaline
    Options
    Okay, I was reading what everyone had to say about eating late. Listen, never load up on heavy carbs or fats and then lay down for 8 hours. Your digestive track can't take it but don't go to bed hungry either! You'll get less rest if your stomach acids are screaming for something to chew on. As long as the foods you are eating are healthy there's no reason why you can't enjoy a moderate meal within 2 hours of sleeping. My names Kathie and that's my opinion. PEACE.
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I was a bit low on calories today, so I ate an apple with honey and cinnamon, zapped in the microwave :) It was really good!
    Okay, I was reading what everyone had to say about eating late. Listen, never load up on heavy carbs or fats and then lay down for 8 hours. Your digestive track can't take it but don't go to bed hungry either! You'll get less rest if your stomach acids are screaming for something to chew on. As long as the foods you are eating are healthy there's no reason why you can't enjoy a moderate meal within 2 hours of sleeping. My names Kathie and that's my opinion. PEACE.

I have to go to bed at least a bit hungry, otherwise I feel awful. I usually try not to eat anything past 8.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Duuuude 900 cals left!!!

Peanut butter is in order :) + fruit +another snack