looking to maintain

Options
I just hit my goal losing 50 lbs, from 185 to 135 and looking for friends that are trying to maintain their current weight

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    i'm not there yet dude but i'd welcome fellow maintenance friends on here for when i do get there. At the current rate it'll be 3 months but i think it'll slow so i'm looking more like 6.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job hitting your goal, what an awesome feeling that must be. I'm trying to maintain, but wouldn't mind putting on a couple of pounds via weigh lifting.
  • KikiD22
    KikiD22 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm a competitive figure athlete in my off-season, so I'm looking to maintain my current weight and possibly even gain some in the form of muscle between now and the end of the year. I'll start gradually cutting weight at the end of January.
  • btkkterry
    Options
    Great job hitting your goal, what an awesome feeling that must be. I'm trying to maintain, but wouldn't mind putting on a couple of pounds via weigh lifting.
    same here, I would like to add about 10 lbs of muscle
  • btkkterry
    Options
    Bump
  • tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am at a good healthy weight. I am sort of maintaining but trying to build lean muscle at the moment. Feel free to add me :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    im where you are with that! maintaining!!!!!!
  • btkkterry
    Options
    S
    I am at a good healthy weight. I am sort of maintaining but trying to build lean muscle at the moment. Feel free to add me :)
    Same goal here
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats:). I am also maintaining. Feel free to add me.
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    In maintenance. Feel free to add.
  • Wwonderful
    Options
    I am also in maintenance mode, you can add me.
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Maintaining as well. Add me!