other "breakfasty" things i can do with pb2?

Options
stines72
stines72 Posts: 853 Member
doess anybody know of any other "breakfasty" things i can do with pb2 other than making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? your suggestions will be much appreciated!!

edit - i would prefer something sweet but doesnt have to be!

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I love a chocolate peanut butter protein shake.... My friend has pb2, and she says her chocolate pb2 protein shake is to die for! ;-)
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I do the chocolate pb2 with oatmeal and a little bit of sugarfree maple syrup :smile: Low cals, and tastes like a hot no-bake cookie!
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I love a chocolate peanut butter protein shake.... My friend has pb2, and she says her chocolate pb2 protein shake is to die for! ;-)
    thanks for the suggestion :) i havent gotten into doing the protein shakes just yet
    I do the chocolate pb2 with oatmeal and a little bit of sugarfree maple syrup :smile: Low cals, and tastes like a hot no-bake cookie!
    how much oatmeal?
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I usually do the pre-packaged oatmeal, mostly because I'm too lazy to do it myself, haha!, and add 1/2 serving pb2, and about 1/8 cup sf syrup... so roughly 150cals? From a canister though, I usually do 2 servings, =300ish.
  • mpo3869
    Options
    Mix in with lowfat vanilla or greek vanilla yogurt. It tastes exactly like peanut butter pie filling! Did it just this morning!
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    im from the uk i'd love to know where i can get pb2 i love pb!!! :) x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Going to try it in my Greek yogurt! Yum. (can't get it in the UK my American friend sent me some) love it in a protein shake! X
  • soph501
    soph501 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Khadijak17: You can order it from amazon.co.uk. I've seen it on Ebay.co.uk as well. The cheapest I've seen is around £7 for one jar though, so fairly expensive.