Replies

• casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i phone 4s
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Samsung Infuse. it looks like the galaxy but its actually a little bigger. i love it. the acreen quality and camera are awesome!
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Ipizzle 4s. I don't care what people say about apple - this phone is MAH PRECIOUS!

I concur with this view.
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Personal phone is an iPhone 5, I design mobile software though, so I have a pile of phones available to me. Of the non-iPhone devices, the Galaxy Nexus is my fave.....
  • nyxrun
    nyxrun Posts: 60
    Options
    I have a Galaxy Nexus -I bought it directly from google.

I wanted to have the option of swapping carriers without being tied by a phone. I am also impatient as all heck and loved the fact that I get Android updates before everyone else. I loved my phone till it caught fire...

I have this one too.. what do you mean it caught fire?

Well I went home from work one day, plugged it in, smelled smoke and burning electronics. unplugged it in a huge hurry and found the charging cable was charred and the phone itself still smoking~:noway:
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Motorola Razr. Looooove it! :)
  • ShawnNhGa1977
    ShawnNhGa1977 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    iphone 4
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4s... love my Siri :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I have an LG 800G. Picked it because of the touch screen, web/app capable, and it's a Tracfone that triples the minutes I put on it! Yeay for spending $30/2-3 months for a smart phone! :)