anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options
12346»

Replies

• shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    D6 lvl 1 done last night. Feeling really good. Not really sore. I'm going to try to make in harder tonight. I've also lost 3lbs. Very excited! I need to take some photos to stay motivated!
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 2 done...missed yesterday because I was so busy all day and then had drinks with dinner and wasnt too coordinated, lol

I'm glad pushups are in the beginning, upper body strength is not good!
  • natms1
    Options
    I finished level 1 on sunday. Then I got sick. I never intended to take 3 days off. Its discouraging. Should I do a few more days of level 1 to get myself back in shape after being sick? Or get right to level 2?
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I would love to join to this group if you dont mind.

I did level 2 day 1 today.
  • Heathingtons1
    Heathingtons1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 now and I could use the support. I gotta get this baby weight off!!! This may be exactly what I need cause I am so sore right now. Lol!
  • Heathingtons1
    Options
    I finished level 1 on sunday. Then I got sick. I never intended to take 3 days off. Its discouraging. Should I do a few more days of level 1 to get myself back in shape after being sick? Or get right to level 2?

If you feel 100% then give level two a try but listen to your body. With u just getting over a sickness there's no shame in scaling back. I'm soooo not looking forward to level 2 so good luck!
  • Heathingtons1
    Options
    D6 lvl 1 done last night. Feeling really good. Not really sore. I'm going to try to make in harder tonight. I've also lost 3lbs. Very excited! I need to take some photos to stay motivated!

You made me super excited that your losing weight that fast. I hope my results are the similiar. Can't wait for tomorrow's workout. Day 3 down!
  • natms1
    Options
    I did level 2, day 1 and felt fine!!! I was afraid. It didnt hurt as much but thats what I thought on level 1. then by day 3 i wanted to quit. Keep going. we can do this!!!
  • Heathingtons1
    Options
    Yeah, I did day three yesterday and woke up more sore than day one and two combined. Not sure how I'm going to get through today's workout but I'll give it a go anyways.. Ugh! Hate being sore....