I DIDN'T CHEAT TODAY how about you?

Since Sunday my "F*** up" day :explode: I didn't cheat (yet) how about you???

Replies

• Since Sunday my "F*** up" day :explode: I didn't cheat (yet) how about you???
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    No cheating for me but this is only my second day on this :tongue:
  • natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    i cheated i at like 2400 calories but i worked out hard for an hour
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    twisted my anke the day before my planned cheat day...Thai food yum! Biiiiiiig calories, forced to behave now that I'm out of the exersice loop for a while
  • No cheating!!! I am going to be as good as possible on Thanksgiving. I love sweet potatoes but my mom puts all the good stuff on them so I am bringing my own and eating them plain. I even bought lite cool whip that I am bringing. I am trying to cut calories as much as possible.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    I did. I was mad at my husband and started eating a brownie. It was about a 1.5 X 1.5 square. I felt like crap for eating it. I worked out an extra hour the next day. Won't be doing that again. Next time I will just call him a few choice words. That's easier to burn off.
  • Paeonia
    I thought I would just throw in the towel for T-Day, but then I decided...no...lets try to be as a good as possible...so I've planned out everything I can eat ahead of time and its actually not too shabby! I think its easier if you go into it already decided what you're going to eat, and don't go over it. I even allowed myself 1/2 a slice of pumpkin and 1/2 slice of pecan! :love:
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Watch out for the pecan pie!! Had it as a trivia answer on The Biggest Loser last night. I forget how many calories a slice of pecan pie has, but it is one of the highest due to the high sugar and fat content
  • Paeonia
    Yeah according to this site, 1/2 slice of pumpkin has 158 vs pecan at 251 buuuuuuuut I gotta have my T-day pie! So as long as I cut back in other areas and maintain my calories I think I'll be ok... And exercise, that's how I"m going to sneak in extra calories ^_^
  • I went over 120 calories and I feel not so bad.... I have worked out everyday this week and been under everyday except today... And I weighed today and have lost a pound in one week. Only 9 to go....
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    No cheating per say. Though I have not been as careful as I should be. But I can say that I am only about 100 to 200 off. Most of the calories over are in juice or cocoa something I don't always drink alot of just for that reason. But I am enjoying them for now.

Eve
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    :happy: no cheating today but worked so hard on getting wood stacked that I could eat just about what I wanted. Have a happy thanksgiving everyone. I don't do pecan pie. We all like pumpkin so I'm safe on that score. But I love stuffing, hope it won't be my downfall.