Hi I'm new :)

Hi, I'm Rianne and I just signed up for this site as I am becoming bigger and bigger and I'm pretty much done with it. I would like to lose 33 pounds in total (i'm now about 176 pounds and about 5'3''), but I'm planning on making small mini-goals so it won't be as hard to keep going :).
I just looked at the log your exercise tab, but i'm a little confused. What do i fill in when i use EA Sports Active 2, or when I go to the gym and do a combination of cardio and strength training? I don't know the names of all the exercises I do on those machines, so how do I log it?

Replies

• DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    i bought a polar ft7 heart rate monitor and it works pretty good for tracking exercise that is non-traditional....
  • Hi Im new too.......good luck with your goals.
    Cant advise on the EA sports exercises but with regards to the gym why dont you ask one of the instructors to note down for you the exercises your doing and then search them in the MFP database.
    If your doing cardio work on machines they should have digital readouts that you can take readings from ie Calories burned, time and distance etc.
    Im no expert but hope it helps....:smile:
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    (answer was posted while i was typing :) )
    I would still like to hear suggestions from people who also use EA sports active though :)