Now in the Healthy BMI range!

Hi everyone,

I started this weight loss journey on the 4th of June. Although I haven't achieved my goal weight range of 125 to 130lbs, as of today, I have lost a total of 43lbs. I am now in the normal/healthy BMI range at 24.87 BMI! I worked hard for it and have now gone from 'obese' to 'healthy' in less than 6 months. I am so happy. I wish the best of luck to everyone trying to lose weight and believe me, if I can do it, you can too!

x Parvin

Replies

• sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    Hi,

First of all well done on losing 43lbs! What an achievement! :)

Secondly, well done on getting to a healthy BMI! I have just recently reached a healthy BMI too, it feels great :)

I am trying to get to 125lb to 130lb too :)
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Well done. It's a great feeling (I just got there too). Also aimimg for about 130lbs.
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Well done to all 3 of you, hope you reach your goals x
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    its an amazing feeling :) way to go on your weight loss!! doing fantastic!
  • Hi,

First of all well done on losing 43lbs! What an achievement! :)

Secondly, well done on getting to a healthy BMI! I have just recently reached a healthy BMI too, it feels great :)

I am trying to get to 125lb to 130lb too :)

Thanks! Well done to you too on getting to the 'healthy' range! It does feel great!
    Best of luck getting to your goal and congrats on achieving your fist goal!
    Well done. It's a great feeling (I just got there too). Also aimimg for about 130lbs.

Well done on the 'healthy' BMI! It's great to get there isn't it? Good luck on getting to 130lbs
    Well done to all 3 of you, hope you reach your goals x
    its an amazing feeling :) way to go on your weight loss!! doing fantastic!

Thank you both!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!