It's nearly 21rst of December and Arm a gedon out of here!

Options
So it's nearly the end of the world as we know it and i wondered has anyone actually planned for this just in case or should we just have one hell of a party on the 20th?! :smile:

Replies

• r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    on hell of a party lol. my moms all dooms day and preparing and crap eh **** it if its the end of the world who is ever going to really be "prepared" ?
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well this is a kicker. The traditional xmas showing of Die Hard is late on the evening of the 21st. That's my year ruined!
  • joveen86
    joveen86 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I don't even believe in that crap! I would like to be getting fat on liquor however and crashing house parties.
  • sicoe17
    sicoe17 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    December 21st is simply the start of a new baktun (era) for Mayans. It's a cause for celebration, not fear. Their calendar would have simply rolled over to the beginning.
  • r0se125
    r0se125 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    so what yoru saying is PARTY ON? lol
  • sicoe17
    Options
    so what yoru saying is PARTY ON? lol
    Hell yes.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    So it's nearly the end of the world as we know it and i wondered has anyone actually planned for this just in case or should we just have one hell of a party on the 20th?! :smile:
    You have to believe in the bull**** first.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    December 21st is simply the start of a new baktun (era) for Mayans. It's a cause for celebration, not fear. Their calendar would have simply rolled over to the beginning.

sweet, that means a bigger, badder, party for the start of a new era!!!! bring on the booze!!!!
  • sicoe17
    Options

sweet, that means a bigger, badder, party for the start of a new era!!!! bring on the booze!!!!
    My point exactly.
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Well I'll be celebrating.... I'm a witch and its the mid-winter solstice :)
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    21st December is my birthday and I will be out getting trollied!

If I wake up on the 22nd then hey it's a bonus, if I don't then I will never know!

Either way I am doing it with a big bang! ;)
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Party at Steves house!!! :tongue:
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    3 days to go!
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    Weather forecast looks good :)

weather2.jpg
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    if its gonna happen... then im going out with a bang. literally. im gonna have sex all day long...if you are gonna go... go with a smile!!!
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Im in Australia. That means we will be one of the first to go....I'll let you know if it happens or not!! :)
  • witchy_wife
    Options
    Im in Australia. That means we will be one of the first to go....I'll let you know if it happens or not!! :)

Great idea, thanks! lol.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options

Great idea, thanks! lol.

I was wondering that... What time on whose clock? I'm guessing the Mayan's, so here in Europe we should get quite a bit of the 21st :happy: