Im always super hungry at night!!!

Options
Never in the morning, I make myself eat. By lunch im kinda hungry, and i have a snack between each meal. But by the time dinner rolls around im STARVING!!!!!! What do i do????????

Replies

• risenonlytofall
    Options
    Stop forcing yourself to eat in the morning, and eat in the evening instead.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    You may want to look into Intermittent Fasting. I don't know a lot about it as it's not really for me, but it could be the answer to your needs?
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    this
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    i had the same problem , now i eat a small lunch , protein shake and have a HUGE dinner around 1000cals
  • FaithNHealth
    FaithNHealth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm always starving by dinner, so I eat a little snack around 4:30/5:00 (we normally eat dinner at 5:30/6:00ish). I will eat a almonds or cheese stick or any cut up veggies. Just something to make me not binge on dinner.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options

i m will try this. it just seems like evryone forces the 'you need and have to eat breakfast" thing. I'm just not a breakfast person!!
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You may want to look into Intermittent Fasting. I don't know a lot about it as it's not really for me, but it could be the answer to your needs?

Looking it up now :)
  • irun4pizza
    Options
    I tend to feel hungrier at night because I am less in a rush. During the morning/day I am at work and doing things so I don't think about it. At night I am at home and lounging so I tend to think about food more often.

I just don't snack. That's my only solution. Just, don't do it!