TF/CHX Hybrid vs. Jamie Eason LiveFit, maybe Insanity?

Options
What would you do next?

BG - Completed TF and I love it. Lost 80 lbs, then had a baby about 3m ago. Currently finishing Fit Body Bootcamp and doing some TF here & there on my days off of the bootcamp. Diary open if needed to be seen.

Yes, I am seeking the opinions from perfect strangers as I can't make up my mind. My overall goal is to put on lean muscle and lose about 20 more lbs of body fat.

My bootcamp ends next week. It's lots of fun and the instructor is awesome. I'd continue just for him but the owner's meeting times to go over fees is horrible inconvenient. Why she can't just give me the fees, I don't know.

I've been looking over Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer program which is 100% free but it does require a gym membership for the weight equipment. I could join the $10 a month gym and do that program for 12 wks. but then what when I'm done. The cheap-o gym doesn't offer group classes (I'm a group class junkie), just equipment. There is another gym closer to me for $42/mo with equipment, pool, childcare and group classes.

The other option is CHX/TF hybrid. I have both programs but buying the weights for CHX is expensive and the ones I got don't cut it for half of the exercises, I need more wt. I'm wondering if resistance bands are the way to go.

Insanity is also running through my mind. The bootcamp is essentially an Insanity class in 30 minutes and if I can do that class I can probably do Insanity. Plus from what I've heard Insanity uses your body as resistance.

Give me your 2 cents please!

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Have you looked at Jillian Michael's Body Revolution? I love it.
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Livefit, you will gain muscle in the beginning, then start losing fat and look awesome with the muscle! It's o ly 12 weeks but its a great program!