100lbs Down

Options
So I hit 100lbs down today, felt great to actually see, its been just over 5 months now and while I still have a lot of hard work to do I wanted to share what I have learnt so far.

Protein is your friend, keeps you fuller for longer.
The days you really can't be bothered with the gym are the days you really need to go to the gym.
The right personal trainer can make a massive difference to your whole life not just what you do in the gym.
Having goals is essential, short, medium & long term ones they keep you focused.

and lastly

Even if you can't see any difference after loosing 100lbs don't worry because everyone else will and you'll end up with a wardrobe full of clothes that are too big for you, this last one really is meant just for me. I look in the mirror and look at old photos of myself and I can't see the difference, drives my wife to be crazy.

Replies

• Dabberdoll
    Options
    WOW 100lbs in 5 months that is so inspiring, Congrats and keep up the good work
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on this HUGE milestone and on all of your hard work!!!
  • skkuper
    skkuper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratuations!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    congrats! thats amazing!
  • Lisha_R
    Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Great job so far. I hear you about feeling like you look the same.
  • 27stoneofidiot
    27stoneofidiot Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks people, its great to know that there are people out there going through the same stuff but with the right motivation we can all do it.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just hit that milestone todaymyself. Feels G-R-E-A-T!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That is intense, best of luck the rest of your journey!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    That's awesome man! It's a great feeling hitting the triple digits. Be proud and keep up your hard work!
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the 100lb club! It slows down down from here.. Great Job!
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Love seeing all of the 100+ loss people on this thread! You are all super inspiring! Keep up the good work!!
  • Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourselves, that´s a huge loss and more importantly a huge lifestyle change xx
  • dmnj33
    dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's just awesome Bro. Please tell more on how you did this!! Was it just diet and exercise or did you have weigh tloss surgery
  • Touchdown73
    Touchdown73 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job! How'd you do it?
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You should be extremely proud of yourself. :smile:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is a big accomplishment you should be very proud!
  • Nightingale77
    Nightingale77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome accomplishment! You must feel amazing!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Keep up the awesome work and attitude!
  • missgabriella22
    Options
    I'm definitely the same way, can't really see it in myself. But congratulations to you! :)
  • Slightlyoffbalance
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up! You're an incredible inspiration to so many people, including myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!