New to mfp

Options
I would like to start eating healthier and exercising on a regular basis and would like friends to see what you're eating and see what kinds of exercises you do and most importantly what's keeping you motivated. Please add me, thank you!

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I would like to start eating healthier and exercising on a regular basis and would like friends to see what you're eating and see what kinds of exercises you do and most importantly what's keeping you motivated. Please add me, thank you!

I internet love you already.
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    It looks like we have a similar amount of weight still to lose. I have been doing this since May. It's a great site with lots of good support and information. Welcome :)
  • Sharlaew
    Sharlaew Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm here if you want to add me. I log every day.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me if you`d like! :)
  • hollyt5291
    Options
    Hi everyone. Today is the beginning of a long journey for me. I am turning 40 in two weeks and I am not happy with myself. I have a lofty goal of losing at most 100 lbs. But that may not be realistic. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and all kinds of weird things are starting to happen to my body being this heavy. I am miserable. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin and be more active. Can anyone relate? Anyway, I'd appreciate any tips or tricks that work for you. See you on the boards!

Holly