coouscous with garlic, yellow squash and zucchini
steamed broccoli
fruit salad

what's yours?

Replies

• rosalie_g
    rosalie_g Posts: 71
    Options
    your menu all sounds so delicious! I just wing it all week lol I have no idea what I'll be eating for dinner today yet ha
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I tried to plan my meals ahead but since I'm already limiting what I'm allowed to eat, I have to just go by what I'm in the mood for. Otherwise, I'll just eat something unhealthy and fatty or grab fast food, which is NOT an option anymore!! The only fast food I'll get is Chick-fil-A and of course I still count the calories.
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I wish I was as orginzed as you, its 3:30 pm and I still dont even know what I am cooking for dinner tonight!
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Tonight it was Butternut squash and mushroom risotto - yummy :happy:
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    tonight-
    Salmon, green giant healthy heart (pearled barley, sugar snap peas, and carrots), and a tossed salad with farmer boy greek dressing.

3/16
    Contessa jambalaya with extra shrimp added (1/2 the sauce that it calls for) and a salad with farmer boy greek dressing

3/17
    Corned beef, cabbage and potatoes with a guiness glaze (in the crock pot)

3/18
    Grouper, oven roasted asparagus and wild rice

3/19
    Same as Monday (the other half gets pizza)

3/20 & 3/21
    I have no idea!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    wow. you plan out ahead of time. like what my dad does. only he will know it for the whole day for the next day. but other than that. he plans ahead.
    as for me. im not that organize and i just eat what i think its approicate at the moment. and i usually try to put more veggie in my food to keep me fuller longer. and smaller bites but you have a good goal mind set. i like it :)
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Sunday - Rice crisps and sweet chilli dip | Breakfast for dinner: Egg and mushroom on cheese toast.
    Monday - Seafood risotto with peas
    Tuesday - Chicken burritos (heavy on the salad)
    Wednesday - Hawaiin beef burgers
    Thursday - Tuna bake with veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots & beans)
    Friday - Eat out somewhere
    Saturday - Either eat out or "help yourself" dinner
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Monday - Citrus Garlic Chicken Breasts/ Brown Rice/ Green Beans/ Garden Salad
    Tuesday - Beef Roast/broccoli/red potatoes/Garden Salad
    Wednesday - Beef Stirfry
    Thursday - Crockpot Soup - made from leftovers from Tuesday and Wednesday/Garden Salad
    Friday - Make your own pizza night - mine will be my favorite chicken bbq pizza on a tortilla/Garden Salad
  • marjaskow
    marjaskow Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm amazed at how many people plan so many days ahead. I thought I was good planning for the present day or maybe tomorow! I think it's great if you can stick to it. At my house I'll plan what I am making and then everyone elses plans change and I'm not making a big meal just for me. I would love it if someone planned a weekly menu for me of the stuff my family would eat too. I'd cook it, but deciding on it is 3/4 the battle.