Hello All!

Options
Hey there everyone,

My name is Stephanie, Iam 27 and am on the a mission to lose this weight once and for all. I am open to any suggestions. This has been an on going struggle for my most of my life, and its time to get it off and feel great. Thanks in Advance!:drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• stephanie1981
    Options
    Hey there everyone,

My name is Stephanie, Iam 27 and am on the a mission to lose this weight once and for all. I am open to any suggestions. This has been an on going struggle for my most of my life, and its time to get it off and feel great. Thanks in Advance!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome, everyone here is great and they will help were they can. Goodluck on your weight loss!:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! Just be honest with yourself, and follow the nutritional guidelines set up on here and you will succeed! I found it helpful to log foods before eating them at first so that I could adjust to eating less calories!
  • stephanie1981
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone!

Thank you soooo very much for the warm welcome. I look forward to talking to you all, and the support is greatly appreciated.

Much love
    Steph:happy:
  • GodzGirl
    GodzGirl Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal ... Wishing you the best! :flowerforyou: