Can I share something with you all?

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
I got married just about 6 months ago to a wonderful man, my three children have accepted him and he has become part of their lives with great enthusiasm. At our Wedding, my wonderful son gave me away and my two gorgeous daughters were my bridesmaids. My Son has ADHD and an Autisic spectrum disorder, but he was fabulous on the day (as always) and made a speech. He and his sisters had prepared a surprise for us that they played during the speeches at the Wedding Reception. There was not a dry eye in the place afterwards, and I just wanted to share with you all what wonderful children I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsxVFKvGzjw

Replies

• DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Love the french fries up the nose :)
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Tagging to watch after work!
  • bjjmitchell1
    bjjmitchell1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Very sweet, it really means alot when the family blends well together! Have a beautiful future!
  • RMariaT
    RMariaT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You must be so proud of your beautiful family...enjoy
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Tagging to watch after work!
    x2
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bumping to watch at home.

so glad u found happiness
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Very nice!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :heart: Such a wonderful heart and a beautiful family!!!! Thank you for sharing... you all seem to be enjoying life and that is so heartwarming!!! May God Bless You With Many Years!!! :heart:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    That was awesome. Thank you for sharing.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll have to wait until I get home to watch it. :frown:
  • alisaperry74
    Options
    That's so sweet. As a divorced mother with two young children it gives me hope that someday I will meet someone who will accept me and my kids and who they will accept and love too. Thanks for sharing =)
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words.

we feel very blessed to have found each other, and that all of the kids accepted him into their lives with no real issues or difficulties, I think it was because they knew that he cared about me and also valued and cared about them. He says so often that their Dad and step mum, (who they have never met, despite them living close enough to walk to their house) Are missing out on so much.
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    bump ... I cannot get youtube at work, but I definately want to look at it later! Thanks for sharing.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    saw it last night when I got home. was very sweet and I'm so glad u found happiness. ur wedding pix are just beautiful....that dress...the bouquet, everything. wow