New before an During.

Options
I got off track for a while because in August I got bit by a horse in the leg and couldn't work out. From sitting around all day I somehow edged back into the world of junk food and over eating. Not hard to do I presume. I'm back on track now and have almost lost all the weight I gained since August. Since starting my journey officially in January 2012 at 208lbs until today November 16th at 183.8 lbs I have lost nearly 25lbs and I couldn't be happier. The last before and during picture I took I was -25lbs as well but I feel like this time around I'm in shape because I've been working out more, then I was just mainly dieting.

o5xcfq.png

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Well done..
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Curious - how tall are you?
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Ewunia1
    Ewunia1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Curious - how tall are you?

I am 5'8
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and our Torso is pretty much built alike...(well for me the before now) can you tell me what you changed up....I know eating is important...as far as working out more you said...What did you do?
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Always amazing to see these. I know how tough it can be bouncing back from an injury that puts you out of your routine. Great job and keep up the amazing work!
  • Ryan_Marie_
    Ryan_Marie_ Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and our Torso is pretty much built alike...(well for me the before now) can you tell me what you changed up....I know eating is important...as far as working out more you said...What did you do?

I started running. Also I started using Visalus again. Since Nov. 1 I have completely cut out pop, cookies, cake, ice cream, most junk food all that kinda stuff out of my diet. Just trying to eat a lot cleaner and It's paying off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!