New to Myfitness, looking for friends for motivation!

Options
I just started myfitnesspal 5 days ago. I love it so much! It's helping me keep track of everything, it's great! But I'm feeling like a loner in this and wish to share my efforts with others who are fighting the big fight as well! I don't know how to add friends yet, I'll be surfing this site to figure everything out right now. Didn't know I could go online and do all this stuff! Excited.

I just had my second child about 2.5 months ago (Sept 2). I'm working on getting the weight off. I was 150 when I got pregnant (overweight already for me, I'm 5'5) And after baby I was 162. I'm down to 154 from good eats and exercise, I'm getting there. I'm losing inches alot more than weight! I am fast pace walking 3 miles every evening, and doing Jillian Micheals 30 day shred every morning. 1200 calories a day. I'm getting great results. I plan to post some progress pics once I can figure this site out. Also just got my hands on Turbo Fire. Yaye!

Looking for some mates in this race!!

Replies

• lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i'm 23 from western new york. no kids yet but i'm a proud momma to my 4 year old pitbull lola.