Needing friends to keep me motivated and on track

Options
Hi I would love to have some new friends to keep me motivated and to give me ideas on how I could to better. I have almost 100lbs to lose and it feels like it will be impossible but I'm ready and willing to try.
thanks to anyone who might add me.

Replies

• Martoch
    Martoch Posts: 166
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    = )

All starts in the kitchen! What's for breakfast today?

Feel free to add me...
    ~Mike
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    HI there everyone! I log in each day, and I try to be as supportive as possible!!!!!!!!!!!! If you`d like feel free to add me!!!! :)
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am very active on this site!
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends to support.
  • jgia508
    Options
    Hiiii...I need friends too!! :)
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    :happy: You are welcome to add me. Please don't go by my pictures. I too have over 100 lbs to lose. I am working through back issues. I am still healing from stomach treatment, but I wont give up. On days I can't walk or exercise I still encourage my MFP friends. I have some strong willed friends and some who need to know someone understand when they overeat. I have one MFP who inspire me every time she log how much exercise she has done before she go to work. I look forward to the day I can workout like her. So we all need each other to reach our goal. Good luck on your journey.
  • goldmanv
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just started my fitness pal about a month and a half ago and have so far lost 6 pounds! I am starting to need the motivation of others to help me out! I would love for people to follow me and add me for the support :)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Love helping and supporting my fellow MFP friends. Sent you a request. I log everyday and my profile is completely open. Anyone feel free to add!
  • flowerpoweredme
    Options
    its about hard work and determination, you can do it if you really want it!!!

anyone feel free to add me, im always on here =]
  • lucky723
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • Fitness_withsarah
    Options
    I try to be as supportive as possible :) feel free to add me :)
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too. Daily logger and as far as the over 100 lb thing, been there and still doing that!
  • banks89202
    Options
    Hey there! When I started I had 104lbs to drop, I now have 71. Feel free to add me :)
  • healthyformeanMona
    healthyformeanMona Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The community is a godsend! Add me if you like! I am on every day, it's only been 2 months, but so far, the accountability of logging has been really helpful!
  • Ashleyyyb93
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm just starting out on this site properly!! I'm 19...and I need motivation :) Good luck everyone!! x x x
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello There,

I've randomly added some of you on here. I am also looking for mutual support. Please add me if interested. I'll try to support you as much as possible :)

I'm 27 and looking to lose maybe 10-15 pounds, if that matters.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • Peazwithin
    Peazwithin Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was in your shoes with 150 to lose! I have lost the first 52 and am doing this a pound, a step and a bite at a time!
  • nastycivilian
    nastycivilian Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello & welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me because I am also looking for support.

I HIGHLY agree with Mike (the first replier) who mentioned it ALL starts in the kitchen. He is *absolutely* right. Losing weight happens in the kitchen & toning, firming, developing aerobically happens at the gym!

Good luck on your journey & anyone is welcome to add me. :)