New to MFP

Options
Just wanted to say hello and intorduce myself, My name is Brittney and i am 24 years old. I am news to this whole calories and counting.. I work in a jail for Juvineles and i find its hard to even walk to the units or even being able to do the skills in which i have to restrain someone. Any help or tips that anyone can help i am willing to take and do.. Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• Gailhewitt
    Options
    Hello. I'm new to mfp. I'm also new to calorie counting and dieting. I'll be 40 on december first. I've found it difficult to lose the 20 pounds that i've gained. I'm looking for any weight loss tips and a little encouragement!:smile:
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I joined in Sept and so far have lost 16 lbs. Love how this works. I am 56 and want to be healthy also. Went on vacation last March with my daughter and friend from Tuscon who happens to be a trainer. I was in agony walking 3 to 5 miles a day. Next time we get together I am going to enjoy my vacation!

Feel free to add me. I have some wonderful supportive people on here.

I have made a commitment to log daily my food. Usually I have to finish my log the next morning but it all gets in there..... and its working!

You can do this! One day at a time.
    Christine
  • Karollea
    Karollea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So proud of you Britt! It's a big step to introduce yourself on here! I have met a lot of people on here that really keep you motivated! Really supportive and friendly too! I am here for whatever you need sister! We can do this together!!!
  • haleybugg
    haleybugg Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi, I have been on MFP a while. Im always looking for friends on here to motivate and help me stay motivated :) MFP works wonders :) add me!
  • Karollea
    Karollea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this, so maybe you can get some good tips and supporters!! <3
  • bmainville
    bmainville Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I really am excited! thanks for all the requests!