My NSV

Options
I am finally seeing my collarbones! Oh how I have missed you! My husband noticed and thinks even my shoulders are looking pretty alluring now too. :) I have more confidence and feel so much better. If losing almost 30 pounds feels this good... I can't wait for thirty more!!

Replies

• MonkeeAnne
    MonkeeAnne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! You know that is one of my favorite things to notice when I lose weight... my collar bones! Isn't that strange how those little things make us SEE a difference?
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I am finally seeing my collarbones! Oh how I have missed you! My husband noticed and thinks even my shoulders are looking pretty alluring now too. :) I have more confidence and feel so much better. If losing almost 30 pounds feels this good... I can't wait for thirty more!!

Too funny, I almost posted this this morning!!! Love it!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Collar bones and hip bones.. the two best things to see emerge. :flowerforyou:
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hip bones are gonna take a while. I store fat there like crazy! That will be a fabulous day!!!!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Yea for you!

30 pounds is 6 sizes!
    Great job!
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great NSV. It has been one of my personal favorite to find out I have a collarbone. Lol. :happy:
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I love discovering bones..so cool congrats:flowerforyou:
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Congrats! Keep up the hard work and soon you will see hip bones! Won't your hubby find that sexy!
  • SMA1978
    SMA1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!!!! You have always been beautiful. I can't wait to see those collarbones! I'm so happy to be on this journey with my sisters. Love ya!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    What are collar bones? Haven't seen them in a long, long time...so very long. Forgot they even existed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!