What's your reward?

Options
I usually have a terrible time of forcing myself to get to the gym. So this time around I've decided no more excuses! I'm going to the gym 5 days a week and as a little reminder and reward I've decided to buy flowers. I split them up between 5 small vases and put them all over my apartment. A beautiful body deserves to be surrounded by beautiful things. Hopefully rewarding myself now will make me feel obligated to keep my promise to myself later.

Anyone else have any motivators or a reward system that's working?

Replies

• sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    80 Calorie, Fat Free Chocolate Pudding Cup!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    My reward: Is how exceptionally well I feel after completing a great day of eating within my range and exercising. I love the boost of energy I get and the wonderful feeling of completion. Nothing in my mind can top that! You're doing such a wonderful job. Flowers are beautiful and a fabulous idea! Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My will reward will be a new treadmill. I'm saving up!
  • vixey2906
    vixey2906 Posts: 30
    Options
    Awww thats such an awesome idea! I bought myself some really pretty dresses in the size I aim to be as added motivation and a reward once I get there! :)
  • annrevels
    Options
    My dear husband and I have been married a long time and I am kinda wanting a new wedding band with diamonds. After 21 more pounds, I get one. I agree that everyday that I stick to my diet and exercise, that is a major reward. It makes you feel so much better about yourself. I also love flowers and think that is a great idea.
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Since I started running and lost 20 lbs, my reward was a Garmin Forerunner with HRM and foot pod (for the treadmill). Not sure what my next one will be once I hit 200 lbs.
  • littlesuzieq
    Options
    My reward for hitting 25 lbs. lost is a new hairstyle - cut, color and whatever else the hairstylist can come up with. If I win the biggest loser contest at work (I'm currently in 1st place), I get to buy a new motorcycle jacket and helmet with the money!! Woohoo for the rewards and continued success!