Workouts not found in database

Options
Hi everyone, I was just wondering do any of you ever do Billy Blanks workouts? Cardio kickboxing, ab tapes, etc?
How do you track them? There's nothing in the database for it. Should I just do it as aerobics or something?
Thanks!

Replies

• laina911
    laina911 Posts: 5
    Options
    I've come across the same problem. I can't find "stair master" so I just type in stairs...although, the stairmaster seems a bit more intense...
  • shanman
    shanman Posts: 16
    Options
    This is what I do to find something close..

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+calories+do+I+burn+using+Billy+Blanks
  • avalon259
    avalon259 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do a Body Pump class 3 days a week. I can barely find anything with lifting weights in it. I have no idea how to figure it.
  • Al77
    Al77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Shanman, thanks for the info. I did what you said, and I found that I should just enter it as calesthenics. Makes sense!
    Thanks again!
  • rinren84
    rinren84 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I do a Body Pump class 3 days a week. I can barely find anything with lifting weights in it. I have no idea how to figure it.

I do this to on Tuesdays, I just use strength training under cardio.
  • shanman
    shanman Posts: 16
    Options
    Shanman, thanks for the info. I did what you said, and I found that I should just enter it as calesthenics. Makes sense!
    Thanks again!

Sure, no problem! I've found a lot of activities this way - just googling "how many calories do I burn......." Some of the links even bring you to sites which ask for your height and weight and calculate it for you for that particular activity. With all the snow shoveling I did here this past winter, I really wanted to add this to my exersise regimen.
    Of course a heart rate monitor would be much more accurate....