Please help...

Options
Hey everyone. I am looking for some people who can help keep me motivated. At my last job I lost 20 pounds but when I was let go I gained it all back. I want to get rid of those 20 pounds again and then some. However, sometimes I feel like I am doing it all alone. My mom and grandma are really overweight and I want to be able to show them that no matter how far past you "ideal weight" you are, you can get to that point and feel so much better about yourself.

Replies

• nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Im the guy for the Job!
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I always like to motivate! Feel free to add me!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like to keep my friend group to people who support and encourage on eanother :)
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can do it.

My recommendation is to join a real gym, one with group exercise and have one cheat meal a week you still log...

I wonder if you look different now but whenever that profile picture was taken you look like a model... Incredible.

Feel free to add me if you like. I have been big for most of my adult life and I am finally making the permanent change I need to make and I know you can too!
  • rachellewaite
    Options
    That picture was taken about 2 years ago. The one I have now was taken last month.
  • Captainobvvious
    Captainobvvious Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Equally as incredible... In some ways more so.

That being said if there is a goal you want to reach you can do it. You're the one in control of what you do and if you set your mind to it nothing can stop you. Literally the only thing stopping you, is you.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about getting comfortable with where you are wt. wise. But I received a wake up call when I had a heart attack that required open heart surgery to bypass 5 totally clogged arteries when I was only 44. I have been totally disabled and have had to undergo 10 surgeries since then. I am home most of the time and have access to food 24/7. I started taking this healthy lifestyle seriously 14 mos. ago and hope to become healthier in the future. I know that you can do this. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I like to support people as they support me i'm here if you want a friend i have 52 to go
  • sarahahum
    sarahahum Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me if you want! :)