Any good exercise dvd ideas??

Options
I am a stay at home mom, so I cant get to the gym with my schedule. Here are the dvds I have. Which do you recommend or should I get something else?

-Leslie Sansone-Walk Away The Pounds-1 Mile With 5lb Weights-30 minutes
-Leslie Sandone-Walk & Jog Away The Pounds-33 minutes
-Taebo-Cardio Flex
-Jillian Michaels-30 Day Shred-20 Minutes
-2 Biggest Loser DVDs not sure the names
-Yoga For Weight Loss
-Yoga For Stress

Jillian Michaels & Taebo really kick my butt & make me sweat. Jillian is strength with weights, cardio & abs all in 20 minutes. Taebo is all cardio, punching kicking etc I think for 40 minutes.

Replies

• HMBradley42
    Options
    I have zumba dvd's and I love them they are alot of fun...
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have the Jillian's 30 day Shred, it is a very good work out for the short time..
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Richard Simmons, "Sweatin' to the Oldies"
    fun dancing and your two year old might like dancing with you.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom as well and if I'm not doing one of my Beachbody Programs I'll pop in an old DVD.
    I have 5 different Tae Bo DVD's and I love them all. Really gets me sweating no matter how many times I've done them.
    I have 30 day Shred as well but I don't do it too often.
    If you get bored with them and have FitTv you can find different workouts on that channel or if you have OnDemand there is a whole bunch there as well.
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of the same ones, but my favorite of the moment is Leslie Sansone - Walk away the Pounds - Walk Slim. You "walk" 4 miles at different speeds & the last mile you use a fitness band that comes with the dvd for strength training. It is a fantastic workout & I figured out that I burn almost 450 calories doing this workout. Its only 56 mins including stretching, & the great part is that you can break up the miles if you don't have time to do the whole 4 miles. I :heart: this dvd!!!
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I used the 30 day shred every other day and I do Biggest Loser Cardio Max daily. I love the Cardio Max and the 30 day shred.
  • liz107
    liz107 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im a nursig student part time and work 36 hours.. i would recomend getting the P90x dvd's... i just pop em in every now and then.. they are tough but u can definetly feel it workin after just once!!! I love it.. and it offers cardio, yoga, weight training, kenpo martial arts.. its all jam packed!! I love it!!! :) and it dont take up much space !!
  • aprildh
    aprildh Posts: 90
    Options
    I alternate between Julian's 30Day Shred and Bob's Biggest Loser Bootcamp. They are both really good workouts, some of the best I have done. I have just started on level 3 on both, I'll probably buy the Cardio Max when I complete these for more variety. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old, they try to even join me some. Good luck.