5'2" and close to goal

Hello,
I have been on this site now and am getting closer to my goal by the day. My initial goal is just to get under 130lbs. My final goal is looking like a tight and toned 120-125 lbs. Is anyone close to their goal like me who just needs to tone it up and lose a few more pounds?

Replies

• MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • yep :) but i feel like i've just stalled and really in need of toning my inner thighs and stomach :( and i have the problem of if i get into the low 60's i have the big head syndrome, lol!
  • Ellyabell
    Ellyabell Posts: 49 Member
    Well, 5"3, but apart from that same here ;-).
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    ME!!! I'm 5'2. I was at 131 than ran a 1/2 marathon and ended up 138?!?!?! I'm back down to 134 now. My goal is 130. I would really love 125 but I have been fighting with the scale the past 6 months. The last 10 has not been nice to me :noway: :grumble: !!!!!!! Good luck!!!
  • MichelleLaree13
    Are any of you ladies changing what you are doing now that you are close to your goal? Are you eating more or less? Exercising more or less?
    I have contemplated picking up pilates and attending more classes at the gym. I enjoy classes but just dont go much.
  • MichelleLaree13
    yep :) but i feel like i've just stalled and really in need of toning my inner thighs and stomach :( and i have the problem of if i get into the low 60's i have the big head syndrome, lol!

Do you have an abbuction and abduction machine at the gym? Those seem to make my thighs and hips sore (meaning it must be doing something)
  • MichelleLaree13
    ME!!! I'm 5'2. I was at 131 than ran a 1/2 marathon and ended up 138?!?!?! I'm back down to 134 now. My goal is 130. I would really love 125 but I have been fighting with the scale the past 6 months. The last 10 has not been nice to me :noway: :grumble: !!!!!!! Good luck!!!

Congradulations on the half marathon!! I am cringing at the thought of doing a 5k, lol. I bet your muscles are storing extra fluids while they are repairing.
  • wilmawm
    wilmawm Posts: 81 Member
    I'm 5'2" and have 2.5 pounds to go. Losing 1 pound feels like losing 10 pounds did when I was at the other end of the scale. My goal is 124 - I'm looking forward to hitting that number for the first time in a few decades!
  • Me! Although I'm 5'5. I'm 140 and my initial goal was 130, but even getting to 135 I might just stop there and maintain. The last few pounds are always the toughest and the most stubborn, but keep up the great work! :)
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    me!!!! i'm 5'2 have 7 pounds to go to my goal.....they are a bugger!!!
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Hi, I'm 5'2 and 119 pounds (stuck at this for two years). I wan't to try and tone and get back down to around 110 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Yes! I am 5'2" and have 9 more lbs to my goal of 125! I'll see from there if I am happy at that weight. I am feeling more toned now at 133 and starting to see muscle!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 671 Member
    Meee! I'm about 125 and 5'3". I'd be happy to lose 5 more lbs and just tone up a bit! Feel free to add me!!
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    I'm 5'1, my initial goal was 125, but I just lowered it to 115. Right now I'm at 122, we'll see.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Im 5' exactly- started at 146 size 7 now 135 size 3, i have 10 pounds to go, and i go up and down 3 pounds, my goal weight is about 125. these last ten are a beast. (im on the right)