Music

Options
Who listens to music or an ipod while working out??

What are some of your favorite, upbeat songs to listen to? I need some new material to workout with!

Thanks!

Replies

• mdhrtly
    mdhrtly Posts: 2
    Options
    I love listening to funk...any James Brown/ Stevie Wonder/ Aretha Franklin/ Carl Carlton/ Marvin Gaye. Something that usually makes you want to get up and dance :)
  • Aubreygrrl
    Aubreygrrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The new KE$HA album called Animal has a really cool techno almost feel to it and is a lot of fun to exercise to
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I love listening to funk...any James Brown/ Stevie Wonder/ Aretha Franklin/ Carl Carlton/ Marvin Gaye. Something that usually makes you want to get up and dance :)

Completely agree... I'll even take it one step further and say something with a little bit of sex appeal to it. I like Isaac Hayes, The Gap Band, Roger & Zapp, etc. I also like to listen to booty shaking music that you would hear in a club, because I can't keep still when I hear it!
  • LosingLori
    Options
    I just got done listening to my music while exercising during my daughter's gymnastics class. Gotta say...Black Eyed Peas and Katie Perry are very upbeat and I love the pace! As a matter of fact, those were the only two songs/artists that I had to 'repeat'! :tongue:

739764.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • machuril
    machuril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    On my workout playlist right now I have: Kings of Leon have a good running beat, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, Akon, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beyonce, MGMT, The Strokes, & (I hate to admit it, but what can I say, it makes me want to move!) Britney Spears.