Thanksgiving

Options
Is it worth completely ditching my diet just for thanksgiving or should I try to log all my food on that day as well?

Replies

• rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In think log even if you go over. Exercise some more during the week.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    may not work but i'm going to try to stay on track
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Log it, don't skip logging because it looks back. Hold yourself accountable at least on the log.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I will most likely go over but I will try to log everything.
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Logging and staying within calories. I have eaten 31 Thanksgiving dinners with wild abandon in my lifetime. This year, it's just another day.
  • StaycJulia
    Options
    Don't stress over it, plan to stay on track. Thanksgiving is very managable, you already have the skills. Portions, and healthier choices will be the key to enjoying it without feeling like you are givig anything up. If you are preparing the food or bringing something to share, there are many heathier alternative recipies to all the traditional foods on the web.
  • Littlegurl
    Littlegurl Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My advice is to do it whatever way helps u to continue ur journey. If it makes u feel so bad that u want to give up like most of us have done several times I the past don't log. If logging helps u to stay on track the next day then log away.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Don't log it if you are a contrarian, else log it.
    Is this an ethical question? Cause if not, and it's an empirical one, you should log it.