Success After Pregnancy Photos

Options
So a friend of mine is looking for a little inspiration. she has had 2 kids and does not believe that she can tone her body and make it look great once again... I beg to differ, as I know there are many of you that HAVE done it....

So please if you would kindly post your before/after pregnancy photos?

Replies

• kstocker05
    kstocker05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't have any before pictures but I have had two kids and my profile is my current picture. She can do it with a little determination and dedication to herself!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 months post partum... I was 238 when I gave birth to my baby.

My profile pic is me as of this morning (at 175) (after 2 months of hitting the gym + 2 weeks of other workouts). If had the lady-balls (and knew how to post pics), I'd post my "before pic" from Sept... and I have 20-30lbs and 10-11% body fat to go to get to where I want to (and plan to) be.

she can ABSOLUTELY do it!!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    And... there was a similar thread afew days ago with some GREAT posts:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/760154-success-stories-moms-edition?hl=mom+success
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    And... there was a similar thread afew days ago with some GREAT posts:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/760154-success-stories-moms-edition?hl=mom+success

thanks for this
  • kimmcconkey
    kimmcconkey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 months post partum as well and had 2 kids in less than 2 years and it does come off. Sorry I don't have pics but am down 23lbs (started losing before MFP) in 2 months and on my way to my goal of 160! (presently 187lbs)
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I gained 100 lbs while pregnant and had a C section. Profile pic is me now.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options

Holy crapola chick!! Where did it all go?! Lol! Amazing job!

This is hours before my third and final CSection September 1st of last year...
    Screenshot_2012-11-16-14-33-11.png

This is Monday...
    Screenshot_2012-11-16-14-46-13-1.png
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options

Holy crapola chick!! Where did it all go?! Lol! Amazing job!

This is hours before my third and final CSection September 1st of last year...
    Screenshot_2012-11-16-14-33-11.png

This is Monday...
    Screenshot_2012-11-16-14-46-13-1.png

you look amazing!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options

You give me hope that one day I will have a flat tummy like that, too. Awesome!! My bad area is right above the c-section scar. Other than that, it is not too bad. :blushing:
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    <
    has two kids 8 and 4!

The day before I gave birth to my son (now 4yo):

39wks.jpg
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I have kids. My body isn't the same but it definitely is still rocking.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You ladies are GORGEOUS!!! I don't have any photos (dinosaur ages suck), but I can tell you my stats. I am 5'3" and was 116 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I don't remember my weight after her, but I can tell you that I got down to a size 5 before I got pregnant with my son, which I *never* was before her. After my boy, I was able to get back down to 118 through diet alone. It really is do-able, and all your friend has to do is decide what she wants and commit herself to the work. :flowerforyou:
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just had my son about 8 months ago plus I have a five year old and at my highest was prolly 170 in the before picture. I am now at 146. It is a journey but it can be done and the rewards are great! I still have 10 stubborn pounds left but I know I will get there!

PhotoGrid_1352785390299-2.png

and just for fun here is my cute little boy!

2012-10-21_12-27-37_384.jpg
  • Missyelliotfan33
    Missyelliotfan33 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sorry I do not know how to make the picture smaller! lol
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have 3 children (my oldest is 6 on Monday.. my youngest is 2 in January) & I'm very nearly at the same weight as I was before I had my first child.

I'm 6 ft tall & my highest pregnant weight was 240lbs. Highest non-pregnant weight was 220. I'm currently 171lbs.

38 weeks with my third child
    163059_10150126595150815_3269647_n.jpg

Me a couple of weeks ago
    photo8.jpg
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I gained 40lbs with each pregnancy. This is me 2 weeks before delivering my second child. You can see my now photos in my profile. And I didn't start having kids until I was 30. With some hard work and dedication, you can have a killer body.

1fy34g.jpg
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You ladies look fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration. My little one just turned 4 and I'm hoping it isn't too late to get rid of this baby weight and tone up. You all make me believe it's possible!
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A year after I had my 3rd daugher @150 lbs:
    r10.jpg

Me about a month ago @123:
    047.jpg

Your friend can totally do it but she needs to have drive, dedication, determination and lots of motivation. I have 3 daughters and after every single one, I put some weight on, not an extreme amount but it slowly kept on going up and up. I did 2 rounds of insanity after having my second daughter without mfp or heart monitor and got some good results. Then after having my 3rd daughter, I was up again and did another 2 rounds of insanity and with mfp this time and good eating and lost 27 lbs.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Had 2 big babies within 2 years and gained and lost 50 pounds with each...

Here's the original post (just scroll down to my name a few posts down).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/616090-5-3-girls-calling-for-your-weight-loss-stories

With hard work and determination, a woman can look just as good (if not better) than before pregnancy.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Wow! All you ladies are amazing! I had my son 25 years ago so I have had lots of time to take mine off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!