friends are disa ppearing

Options
Been here for a while, and the people Ive friend ed are so amazing, unfortunately as time goes on they seem to be disappearing, I have a long way to go :P So I'm looking for new supportive pals!

Replies

• clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm not as active on MFP as I used to be. Mostly because the diet that i'm not doesn't require the tools here, nor does it require peer support.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    I am here for the long haul, over 200 days and going strong. I am always happy to have new friends, feel free to add me.
  • lproffit7
    Options
    Oh great - I thought you were serious!. . . ha ha - well I'm new and this is beginning to take affect on me - I'm seeing more and more people having success - so that's all that matters- it makes you aware of how your lifestyle of eating affects your 'life' in general.
  • rachiegrl6
    rachiegrl6 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll be here for a while. Feel free to friend me!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I'm here and plan to stay. Feel free to add me.
  • jlaurena
    Options
    add me as well! i want to be here a while :flowerforyou:
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday feel free to add me ;)
  • DianeG213
    Options
    I'm on here every day and I know exactly what you mean about "disappearing friends". I'm going on over 300 days, and would love to add you as a friend. :smile:
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here and would love to add more friends. Fee free to add me.
  • MissTapTap
    MissTapTap Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im new today add me!:smile:
  • dellalyn
    Options
    I am on every day - feel free to add me :)
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    Do you interact with these "friends"? I delete people that friend request me and then never interact with me. Whats the point? My opinion.
  • karynspeace
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got a long way to go!
  • blueeyes082
    Options
    Hey,

I am looking to make new friends. I so far have lost 13 pounds. It would be great to meet some more people :smile:
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I was off 2 months due to illness but am back! I also noted many friends of mine were no longer posting. I'm committed to a healthier lifestyle and like being supportive :)
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm starting over again after about a year on here. Feel free to add me. :)
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Im going to be here for awhile :) Feel free to add me. Im on everyday
  • Keeda
    Keeda Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will be here for a very long time. I interact with my friends and comment A LOT. I am on here several times a day and would love more friends. Anyone is welcome to add me with a message.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I am on here everyday and have an open diary. I am not going to disappear. I intend to stay on here even after losing my wt. I have made so many friends that I have become close to personally. Feel free to add me for support and encouragement.
  • leligrace
    Options
    Hi :D I can be your friend. I'm Lily, and nice to meet you :D