Friend request.

Options
I'm sure there are a lot of these, and I'm not looking to 'collect' friends (eg facebook), just would like the motivation and support.:smile:

Replies

• tonya0587
    Options
    feel free to add me and this goes to anyone else as well. im always looking for new motivational friends. some days are hard and its nice to see someone thats struggling just as much but able to overcome it
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    "Rubyred8067 has chosen to keep her profile private"

Sorry, too much of a bit of a pig in a poke for me
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. You can never have too much support and motivation.

We can all do this together.
  • happycauseIride
    Options

But so is yours???
  • farway
    Options

But so is yours???

Not to friends, and the basics, like i am male, my age,live in UK etc are visible to all as far as I am aware, please correct me if wrong
  • happycauseIride
    Options

But so is yours???

Not to friends, and the basics, like i am male, my age,live in UK etc are visible to all as far as I am aware, please correct me if wrong

It shows nothing except your username. I realize you can't see it yourself, but it doesn't show any of your info. It shows your user name, send message and friend request. That' s it.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options

But so is yours???

It shows nothing except your username. I realize you can't see it yourself, but it doesn't show any of your info. It shows your user name, send message and friend request. That' s it.
    Farway's profile is viewable by his friends only.
  • balogda1
    balogda1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friend requests sent. I would like to have more friends too. currently have 0, and could use some motivation.
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Here To Help & Support and Encouager :):) Feel Free To Add :):) :flowerforyou:
  • farway
    Options

But so is yours???

Thanks, I was not aware of that:embarassed:

Apologies to all, Farway slinks off into corner with egg on face:blushing:
  • xxsandraxx1065
    xxsandraxx1065 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    , I only joined the site a couple of weeks ago. It's good, you can get ideas from others too x
  • mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I sure could do with friends, too, but how do you add friends? I've looked all over and I just can't seem to figure it out.
  • farway
    Options
    I sure could do with friends, too, but how do you add friends? I've looked all over and I just can't seem to figure it out.

Click on the persons name [under their photo] and their profile opens up, with a large green button in it to add friend. Also gives option off adding a few lines to introduce yourself