84 lbs lost, 16 to go! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Amazing stuff. Well done! I bet you feel incredible. I like that you've made such positive choices for yourself, and that you've taken your time to build a healthier lifestyle that you can maintain for your whole future life.

And guess what? You can stop saying 'I've always been heavy', now. Because lovely, you haven't 'always been heavy'. You are not heavy now. You are fit and healthy and looking amazing. You are a young woman with everything laid out before you, and you've taken your life back into your own hands. You are amazing.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Well done! You've done so well already and you're so close! :)
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Good luck with the rest :-)
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You should be so proud.
  • uk_ja
    uk_ja Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Pardon my reaction but

1.jpg
  • SRD2012
    SRD2012 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspiring to me, thank you for sharing and congratulations on all that you have achieved so far!
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    How wonderful!! And it is also great that you did it while you are young. Glad you are healthy again.

And CONGRATS on the HUGE loss so far!!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! You look amazing, congrats! You're an inspiration :)
  • elisha8685
    Options
    Wow, good intestinal fortitude for a young whippersnapper :) ....well for any age really
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!