Eat to live, don't live to eat!

Options
Hi, all!

I may or may not be the only one trying to do this but my goal is to lose and maintain my weight WITHOUT becoming obsessed with food. You know what I'm talking about- planning meals 1 week ahead of time, googling pictures of meals, stressing out over the smallest details (ex: making sure each chocolate chip cookie has exactly 7 chocolate chips)...if anybody else is trying to do something similar or would like to be support buddies please let me know so I can add you! :) Thanks!!

<3 Lulu

Replies

• elisha8685
    Options
    You don't need to go that extreme. You can always balance your eating with a healthy amount of working out. The more you can workout and burn calories, the less you could technically focus on what you're eating. I will say though that counting each chocolate chip is important for many because it HOLDS one accountable to what they're putting in their bodies. I can attest to this, if you have an accountability program such as this, it is much easier for people to stick to it. This is because when we don't hold ourselves accountable, magically we find ourselves, in a stupor down the road, with an empty pizza box and box of oreos by our side. :) Hope this helps