That's it, this time the weight is going!

Options
I just spent a good 20 minutes writing out my past, thinking that it would be a good insight into why I've gained so much weight when it suddenly hit me; yeah I've had a lot of downright crap things happen to me in my life but I've only gained weight because I let myself gain weight. I was lazy and unmotivated and it's my fault.

So I'm the only one that can fix it. That's why I'm here, sure it's for the third time but I've hit my rock bottom and I'm not going back there, ever again!

No more lying to myself, no more putting exercise off, I am going to become a healthier version of me, a better version of me!

I welcome any new friends to join me on this journey and to share theirs.

Replies

• Polparrot
    Polparrot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That´s the spirit hun, with that attitude you will do it x
  • necie75
    Options
    I think every little bit of support helps..feel free to add me.I've tried several times and failed.This time feels different.I'm ready:)
  • nikkiellie01
    nikkiellie01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck ! Friend request sent
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You got the right mind set now sweetie. We can do it! All of us together can become the healthier, happier, better versions of ourselves. Friend request sent and motivation on the way. :) Now is the time to be thankful to be alive and ready to get moving.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Wonderful step forward. With that attitude you can't but help to whoop this but good :)

Feel free to add me to your support network if you wish
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback folks and thanks for the requests! Always easier when you have people supporting you. I hope to make friends with you all and watch the weight drop off! :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    You can DO this!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This journey is for YOU!
    YOU can do it!
  • 4Elyse2012
    4Elyse2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You will do it! We are all here for each other. I feel the same way and want, no NEED, to get things right from now on.