Losing that pouch!?

Options
To anyone that has that stupid pouch right above the bikini line, to all the mommies that unfortuantly have had that delightful C-Section baby you know what Im talking about.. What type of abs are you doing that you notice helps to get rid of it? Or excersicing in general.. Im doing 30 day shred, great results so far.. I run on the treadmill, Ab Coaster and will be lifting soon.. Just wanted to see what others are doing..

Replies

• gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Doing core work regularly helped me pull in and flatten my stomach after two c-sections. I include core-dedicated workouts in my regular routine (right now I'm loving the Chalean Extreme ab/core workouts), as well as cardio workouts (like Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire) which use a lot of core in their moves. I also have some yoga ab routines that I add into my regimen too. When I was first trying to regain my lower abs strength that had been shot by the surgery, IMO, pilates toe taps and, if you have access to one, the captain's chair work fantastic for rebuilding the lower abs. My doctor also had me doing the leg lifts that are so popular in yoga routines.
  • muamontreal
    muamontreal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    C section hater here :bigsmile:

I did the 30 day shred , it's better but not bikini proof :sad: So I just started ripped in 30 combined with 6 week-6 pack, I'll let you know (day 3 only here !)
  • escile6
    escile6 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys very much.. Core ,Im going to have to incorperate alot more core!!
  • phatycake
    Options
    I didn't have a c-section, but after three kids, the 'pooch' seems to be the last thing that will go. I would just keep working on cardio and strength training and it will happen in its own time.