Looking for some pregnant pals!

Options
Hi there,

I've been using MFP for a long time now but stopped for a few weeks after getting pregnant. I did gain a bit more than expected in the first 14 weeks and now I am 16 weeks and wanting to maintain but still eat healthy for baby and exercise for the next few weeks (after being given the okay by my doctor) before I start putting more weight on.

Are there any moms to be that would like to be MFP preggo pals?

Replies

• FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You should check out the group "Fit, Fabulous, and Pregnant" - lots of mamas trying to have healthy pregnancies :) Feel free to add me if you'd like - I'm 30 weeks!
  • mrsmandiicarter
    Options
    Also a former MFP user, then stopped for awhile after being pregnant, 22 weeks and wanting to stay a bit more active so the weight falls off earlier after out little boy gets here. Feel free to add me as well. :)
  • bubbleskiwi
    bubbleskiwi Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm not pregnant, just wanted to say to all: Congrats!
  • tychin
    tychin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 weeks pregnant with baby #2, and still using MFP just to keep track of my nutrition. I gained WAY too much weight during my first pregnancy (60 lbs), and have decided I cannot let that happen this time around for the sake of my baby and myself. The risk of gestational diabetes scares me.
    Feel free to add me as well :)